Christmas @ Home 2008

Thursday, October 9, 2008

How did I get here?

Well, somehow I just set up a blog! I love to read other blogs, but really don't know how up to date I will keep one! I just happen to be bored to death after sitting home for a week now after surgery. It has been an experience that I hope to never repeat! I am still in some pain, but not anything I can't handle. I hope that I can do this. I think it will be a great thing to look back on. I certainly have plenty to say! ha ha Not really, I just think I do!

I live in Mississippi with Jeff, my husband of 22 years and our 2 children, Anna (14) and William (5). I am an educator and have been at that for 18 years. We live in the country and love it. I hope to share more about my life as time goes by.

1 comment:

Wishing Flower said...

Look what I found!!! Hooray for YOU!