Christmas @ Home 2008

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

Aren't Sunday afternoons wonderful? After church every other Sunday, we go to my mom's house to eat lunch and fellowship with my brother, David and sister, Marla and their families. It is nice to have such a large family. I love them all - it gets loud and wild! Espcially with two boys who are so rowdy! There is a six month age difference between Ethan and Will, this is an old pic, but you see what they get into unsupervised!
Today we came home a little early and I have just been straightening up a little and mostly been lazy. Jeff is building a deer shooting house and William went to find him. Anna is conked out on the couch - she is recovering from a full day of soccer yesterday! I am recovering too!Tournaments will kick your butt! And that is from a spectator viewpoint! IMAGINE if I had to move!!!
Of course keeping up with Will is not easy. He is everywhere. We took toys and he played and played. Of course here he just looks innocent and sweet! Looks can be deceiving! Anna's JV team won all of their games and she played well - as did all of the girls!
They are fun to watch! Of course I was cheering her on when she wasn't even out there, but who was counting?! I lost my (new) glasses and they all look alike with their hair up in ponytails! If I have to turn and locate Will, it distracts me from people being traded on the field! It was funny!


She loves it and it is great exercise. She also gets to fellowship with girls around the same age that share a common bond. It's good for her! It was a beautiful day to be outside all day. Today is a gorgeous day as well.

Franklin County Bulldogs football won their playoff game Friday night and will head to Hazelhurst this weekend! Goooo Dogs!!!!!!!! I just love to go and watch them play! I taught some of the boys and am very proud of them!

I have to go to Hattiesburg for the next two days for a workshop for school. I hope it will be better than the last one! We havc more soccer, dance, and other drama I'm sure, coming for the week. I look forward to NEXT Sunday afternoon! : ) Did I mention I love this crazy, drama filled life?

Oh well, I guess I have rambled on about nothing in particular for long enough! Take care and have a great week blog buddies! : )
,

1 comment:

Beth Larkin said...

Two "bloggings" in a week, You Go Girl! I am glad you had a good weekend with the family. One of my "most favoritist" songs in the world is the country song "You're Gonna Miss This". We are truly gonna miss this one day aren't we? All of this. Sunday dinners with our babies, sunny Soccer Saturdays, wrestling little boys. It makes you just want to hold on tight with everything you have.
Love ya friend girl! See ya Wednesday :)