Christmas @ Home 2008

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Where does time go?

Wow, it has been a long time that you have had to look at Jeff's rough looking face! Sorry! He is doing much better and I am good too. Nothing major wrong with either one of us! : ) I guess we will make it a few more years. Things have been really busy with the Holidays and working. Although I have had two weeks off, I have had a very busy time off. Filled with celebrations, cooking, cleaning, organizing, etc. Not that I feel very organized. I feel more behind than ever actually. Back to work on Monday! That will be tough! I am a night owl and could stay up til morning and sleep all day. Apparently my kids are like that too!

I will have pictures from Christmas up soon I hope! Since I have last blogged we have had a monumental snow, a birthday party for my sister, a trip to Starkville with my GNO's, Christmas celebrations to write about and New Years Eve! I spent two days undecorating for Christmas, and noticed today I forgot to take down the Santa Flag! Oh, well, life goes on! I am not the best blogger in the world, it falls into my cooking and cleaning category! I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and I wish you only the BEST for the New Year! God's Blessings on you is my prayer! Back with more soon I promise! : )

1 comment:

Chonda said...

you blogg about as much as i do!!!