Christmas @ Home 2008

Monday, February 9, 2009

I've been tagged! (Oh, boy!)


Tank's Getaway (Who I've neve met, but apparently works with my sister) tagged me with a photo challenge. Here are the rules:
1) Go to the 4th folder in my computer where you store your pictures.2) Pick the 4th picture in that folder.3) Explain the picture.4) Tag 4 people to do the same.
I'm not even sure how to tag anyone! But this picture is of Anna, Emily, and Haley on a trip to Jackson for Anna's 14th birthday. We were in the movie theatre. They are a wonderful group to hang out with and we really had a wonderful day!
I choose...
Beth
Jill
Kelly and
Chonda! : )

3 comments:

Chonda said...

Sure adding me is fine. I'll do tag at the office tomorrow!

Wishing Flower said...

Why do something like this to me????

Libby said...

I for one, do not think you suck at blogging. I think it is awesome, I can keep up with ya'll. I especially think the Critter salad looked Yummy!!!
Aunt Libby