Christmas @ Home 2008

Monday, February 9, 2009

Tooth Fairy



Poor William has had a loose tooth for a while now. His permanent tooth actually came in behind his baby teeth! (Anna's did the same thing!) However, the dentist wouldn't pull his, and wanted to give it a month. I finally had enough, and it had to come out today! Of course by the time he got through screaming, it was over! So, we have lost our first tooth! (FINALLY!) I had never seen teeth that came in behind baby teeth until Anna did it. I totally freaked out when she had permanent teeth in the bottom of her mouth! I was ready to rush her to the emergency room! I took her immediately to the dentist, and he had to pull both bottom baby teeth. Now, Will had the same thing, only it was one tooth. Same dentist says, give it time, it is getting loose. (Didn't feel the least bit loose to me, but what do I know?) Anyway, we started wiggling and it finally loosened. Tonight I decided it was coming out come hell or high water! I am going to look on the bright side... saved me 70 plus bucks I am sure! I'll just go ahead and start saving for the braces! : )

No comments: